Specifically designed for younger children, the Monkey by Jenx is a gentle introduction to standing. Offering smooth and easy angle adjustment, even with the child in the product, the Monkey can go from upright at 90 degrees all the way down to 20 degrees prone. This wide angle range is the perfect way to gradually build tolerance to standing as part of a therapy programme. In addition, the outstanding thoracic and pelvic support along with flexible leg positioning make the Monkey a great option for almost every child.
The Monkey has polyurethane support surfaces impregnated with an antimicrobial agent and matching bright and friendly colours for the support pads.
- De-rotational Thoracic and Pelvic Straps, with Lateral Support Pads
- Straps fasten in the centre and adjust independently from either side, enabling a mid-line position to be achieved and maintained. Buckles and Velcro mean that once adjusted correctly, the straps can be fixed making it difficult to tamper with
- Symmetrical Adjusting Hip Straps
- Fastened in the centre and then adjusted from either side, which keeps a child’s hips in midline. this is the key feature that keeps the child close to the standing support
- Removable Abduction Block
- Provided as standard to help create and support an abducted standing posture
- Integral Angle Adjustable Tray
- Provided as standard, with both bowl and smooth tray infill for a wide variety of different activities