The Multistander is now available in two sizes, making it a highly versatile first standing frame suiting children from 9 months to 13 years. It has an unrivalled amount of adjustment for height and width with a maximum user weight of 30kg for the Multistander Size 1 and 60kg for the Multistander Size 2.
Smooth and easy angle adjustment take the Multistander from horizontal right through to upright, facilitating easy transfers and the ability for precision standing angles. The wide variety of head, trunk, leg and support accessories enable the product to be specified and tailored exactly for each individual, whilst the open design enables carers to quickly see how the child is positioned and adjust as necessary.
The Multistander offers Multigrip body support, fastenings to allow use of a Jenx Waistcoat Harness and all polyurethane support surfaces now impregnated with antimicrobial agent, an angle adjustable footplate that comes as standard. The Multistander also offers a range of child and family friendly colours complimented by a fresh white base frame along with entry level head support and improved knee support bracket.
Along with all this, the Size 2 has two different base options available (powered or manual).
- Tested strongly with younger parents, more aesthetically appealing
- Makes it easy to spot spills of body fluid or feed and to clean before they become hazardous
- Antimicrobial Agent on all PU Surfaces no material covers to wash.
- Provides improved infection control
- Makes the product easier to re-issue
- The Multistander now has the versatility to be wider, larger, narrower and to accommodate a heavier child than many other products in the marketplace
- Manual or Power versions
- De-rotational Thoracic and Pelvic Straps with Lateral Support Pads
- Straps fasten in the centre and adjust independently from either side enabling a midline position to be achieved
- Innovative Prone/Supine Adjustable Tray
- Revolutionary tray with its own dedicated adjustment slot, meaning the tray is adjustable for height, angle and depth
- Unique inbuilt infills prevent awkward gaps so arms won’t get stuck when in supine
- Raised, contrasting tray edge provides a visual barrier for children and a useful anchor point for attaching toys or sensory aids
- Angle Adjustable Chest Pad
- Shaped to encourage arms into mid-line, plus the angle can be adjusted to improve extension
- Multigrip Body Support
- A new accessory for the new Multistander Size 2, which can be used as a shoulder protractor in supine or to provide additional lumbar support between the trunk and pelvic boards
- Simple to Use – Prone, supine and upright in one product
- Open design and simplicity mean safe and dignified transfers can be easily completed
- Compact Footprint – Non-intrusive in even the smallest of family homes