- The use of softer foam at the rear end of the intermediate layer prevents the forward sliding effect.
- The sectioned top foam reduces surface tension and ensures that the user quickly sinks into the cushion so that the pressure is rapidly distributed.
- The integrated abduction block affects straightening of the spine and improves the sitting position.
- Flexible material improves the carrying capacity of the bottom layer and reduces the overall weight.
- A high carrying capacity of the bottom layer prevents the _sit through’ effect and increases stability.
- Firmer foam in the front and middle layer stabilises the front edge of the seat cushion and the thigh.
- Side supports provide more stability and contact area.