- The use of softer foam at the rear end of the intermediate layer prevents the forward sliding effect.
- The super soft top foam ensures quick sink-in and pressure distribution.
- The ClimaTherm outer cover reduces fluctuations in temperature and prevents pressure ulcers.
- Firmer foam in the front and middle layer stabilises the front edge of the seat cushion and the thigh.
- A high carrying capacity of the bottom layer prevents the _sit through’ effect and increases stability.
- Flexible material improves the carrying capacity of the bottom layer and reduces the overall weight.
- The integrated PU-gel at the rear reduces the hard impact on the spine.
- The integrated abduction block affects straightening of the spine and improves the sitting position.