The Pallas 150 emulates the body’s natural standing movement, allowing the user to experience a more comfortable, familiar posture when being assisted. It was designed with safety in mind for both caregiver and the individual needing assistance for sling-supported transitions. Ease of use in the home was a key design element, as users will find the compact footprint able to accommodate tight spaces such as bathrooms and hallways while requiring minimal storage space.
- Market-leading compact size.
- Adjustable knee support of height, angle and depth to allow for tall or short patients.
- Foot plate height extensions.
- Ergonomic handles with several gripping positions.
- Low friction wheels.
- Electrical emergency lowering.