- The unique design of the optional seat pad opening open to the rear for larger clients facilitates clear access for cleaning and hygiene.
- The portability kit provides clients with greater independence and their families greater freedom to travel.
- Optional integral skin foam pads for the back and seat provide comfort for clients and easy disinfecting for caregivers.Optional gas-assisted tilt-in-space enables the Rifton HTS to tilt 5° forward for an easier transfer and better toileting position, as well as 25° back for showering and hair washing.
- On. Over. Off. No matter what your toileting situation or special need, the Rifton HTS can meet it with its unmatched versatility.
It is usable:
- ON the toilet, attached with mounting bars
- OVER the toilet, attached to a mobile or stationary economy base
- OFF the toilet with a mobile or stationary base and commode pan